Summer Garden Salad
quick and easy summer salad
- ⅓ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 small clove of garlic minced
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup sliced cherry grape or like tomatoes
- ½ medium cucumber halved, seeded and sliced thin
- ½ medium yellow summer squash quartered and sliced ¼ inch thick
- ¼ medium sweet onion sliced thin
- Kernels from 1 ear of corn
- 1 Tbs coarsely chopped fresh basil
Whisk the first 5 ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Add the next diced/sliced 5 ingredients; stir well to combine.
Let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
Stirring occasionally before serving.
Garnish with basil.